Lipocell is a technology able to enhance the biological properties of adipose tissue. Lipocell is equipped with a semipermeable membrane that separates adipose tissue from waste elements with the help of continuous irrigation. The dialysis of the tissue minimizes the stress and trauma to cell and extracellular matrix architecture, removing the blood and oil residues that are pro-inflammatory. The final product is a purified adipose tissue reduced into clusters.
HIGH REGENERATIVE POTENTIAL
- The atraumatic processing of the tissue limits the cell stress, thus not impairing their trophic and
- An undisrupted extracellular matrix is able to act as a natural scaffold for cells by improving their
vitality and contributing to tissue regeneration.
- The removal of blood and oil from adipose tissue limits the stress and inflammation of the tissue
hosting the graft.
A SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE, AND SAFE PROCEDURE
- The system is a closed-loop circuit and the procedure is completely performed in the sterile field,
minimizing the risk of contamination.
- The device fulfills the requirements of cell and tissue minimal manipulation.
- The procedure is simple, fast, and reproducible – being versatile in different therapeutic fields.